Regular Full Time Professional
Located in either Sandpoint or Coeur d’ Alene ID,US
Salary Range: $51,418 to $56,201 - Annually
The Health and Safety Specialist (HSS) is a member of the Child & Family Services and Leadership Teams. Key functions of this position include supporting staff, monitoring health and safety through the ChildPlus database, and coordinating and overseeing MSEHS’ health and safety services. Coordination of services includes implementing health and safety curriculum, program monitoring, record keeping and reporting, evaluating program performance and continuous improvement efforts, program planning and communication, and professional development. The HSS will work with the Community Outreach Specialist to connect with health care providers in the area for recruitment and for participation in our Health Services Advisory Committee.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Required: BA or BS in a related degree (e.g. Health, Nursing, Health Education, Health Administration, Public Health, Public Relations, Human Services, Early Childhood, Mental Health, Psychology, Social Work, Family Services, Communications, Non-Profit Administration, etc.)
- Experience working with data and electronic database systems.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret and comply with complex State, Local, and Federal statutes and regulations.
- Experience planning, collecting, analyzing, and developing analyses to inform program decisions.
- Experience building effective working relationships and bringing diverse people together from all levels/roles.
WE CHANGE LIVES!
MSEHS, a program of Jannus, Inc., provides comprehensive health, social and educational services for pregnant women, infants, toddlers, and their families through family-centered and community-based efforts in Bonner, Kootenai and Shoshone Counties. We believe in taking care of our staff as well as those we serve.
FOR A DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION AND APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS: Click the "Apply Online" button below or go to the Jannus Career Center by clicking here. A resume and cover letter are required. If you are unable to submit your application materials through the electronic application process, please contact Jannus Human Resources at 208.336.5533. Applications accepted through October 11, 2023.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of this job. Jannus, Inc. is an Affirmative Action / Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Jannus, Inc. shall abide by the requirements of41 CFR sections 60-1.4(a)(7), 60-300.5(a) and (d), 60-741.5(a) and (d), and 29C.F.R. Part 471, Appendix A to Subpart A, if applicable. These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals including on the basis of race, color, religion, age, gender, pregnancy, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation or gender identity, veteran status or disability, military status, or any status protected by federal, state or local law and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment women, minorities, qualified protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.