Here’s what’s happening around our MSEHS Sites.
Click on the event (if highlighted in Blue) to view details and flyers.
2019/2020 Playgroup Calendar
2019/2020 Policy Council Calendar (coming soon)
Upcoming Center Events:
CPR/FIRST AID CLASS SCHEDULE FREE CPR/FA class are provided to parents of MSEHS enrolled children. Click on the class schedule link and call Jeremy at A.L.E.R.T. when you are ready to sign up.
READY FOR KINDERGARTEN/COFFEE CONNECTIONS:
- CDA Center – RFK February 20, 2020 10am-11am / Coffee Connections 11-noon
- CDA Center – RFK May 21, 2020 10am-11am / Coffee Connections 11-noon
CIRCLE OF SECURITY FREE Parenting Classes for enrolled families and also open to the communities we serve when available:
1. Kootenai County: Kootenai COS classes start January 24, 2020 and end March 6, 2020 at our MSEHS Lakeland Center at 14790 N. Kimo Ct., Rathdrum, ID 83858. Click here for details To Register: Call Valerie at 208-712-3152 ext. 308 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please register by January 17th. Space is limited, so register early.
COS classes are funded by The VOCA and Family Ciolence Prevention Grants, U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services. For more information on this foundation and it’s mission, please visit their website at https://icdv.idaho.gov/
2. Shoshone County: No COS classes offered at this time
3. Bonner County: No COS classes offered at this time.